- Plan and oversee the auditing process;
- Good understanding of internal controls and related risk in order to obtain a thorough understanding of the work to be performed;
- Gather, prepares, and analyses data during the pre-audit phase;
- Designed effective test of controls;
- Clearly documents the work performed using established forms and work papers;
- Evaluate and complete reports by the deadline;
- Present audit findings and suggest appropriate measures to be taken;
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements.
- University degree, preferably in Business Studies or Economics;
- Work experience in auditing at least 2 years;
- Very good command of MS Office (very good Excel);
- Very good command of English (spoken and written);
- Very good communication skills;
- Professional certification (e.g. CIA or ACCA) is welcomed;
- Attention to details and commitment to quality of the work performed;
- Ability to systematically and logically analyze information;
- Ability to learn and understand specific local and international bank regulations;
- Willingness and ability to learn and to improve continuously;
- Ability to work in a team.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please, send your CV and Motivation letter to e-mail: email@example.com.