Who is eligible to apply:
- People with university degree (major is not that relevant, working experience is welcomed, although not crucial);
- People with advanced knowledge of English;
- People with good communication skills, interested in working with clients;
- Honest and reliable people with high integrity standards;
- Hard-working, responsible and well organized people, flexibility is welcomed, especially when it comes to international trainings;
- Curious people, ready to share their knowledge and to learn in a multicultural environment;
- People who are interested in responsible banking.
More information about selection process and training program, please, find on following link:
If you are motivated and ready to commit and take the challenge, apply by completing CV and Motivation Letter at
In case you need additional information don’t hesitate to contact us at 068-355-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org.